The Fractal Entrepreneurship Model enables a literate entrepreneur to work with several less privileged persons as co-entrepreneurs and NOT as employees. It creates a unit of sustainable B2C business, replicable within the same geographies and franchisable to different or more significant landscapes on a Social Franchising, Business Format Franchising and Master Franchising mode.
That’s a mouthful. For good reasons, though, for good reasons.
I recognised that long-term support alone could weed out issues entirely in society.
Hence the model ensures the following:
- NO DEATH TO THE VENTURE: Through its fractalising capacities of an effective and well-tested blueprint getting repeated several times over.
- NO DEPENDENCY ON ONE PERSON: While a literate person makes a pioneering effort to establish the company in its infancy, it soon becomes the responsibility that a community can take over and promote.
- NO BLUE COLLARED WORKERS: Even though folks join as employees, they soon become co-entrepreneurs with shares in the company.
- A LITERATE VISIONARY ENTREPRENEUR MENTORING FOR LIFETIME: Not just the literate visionary entrepreneur but a group of them across fractal ventures would look out for all along with other mentors over all members of the community.
- CONSTANT ENABLING OF MANAGERS AND SKILLED ENTREPRENEURS:
The other two kinds of entrepreneurs, namely the Manager and Skilled Entrepreneurs, move the organisation into producing products or offering services. These folks will soon earn much more than they might have by joining through a slew of opportunities designed to enable them to contribute to add value to the company and thereby gain more for themselves.
- CONSTANT PULSE ON MENTAL AND PHYSICAL WELL-BEING: Through SKY, WFPB and Non-violent communication practices, peace shall reign, and reasonable effort shall be put into scaling the organisation.
- EXPONENTIAL SCALING: Through a fusion of suitable franchising options.
- FRACTALS AS EXPERTS, AS INNOVATORS, AS SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION PROVIDERS: The IDEIn process ensures that every fractal venture shall offer highly innovative solutions that are sustainable, inclusive and equitable to the core.
There you go. I have given the whole fractal entrepreneurship model in a nutshell.
Anyone can do this, right? Right. 🙂
If you want me to make podcasts on any particular topic, write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.