Countup to the day till when I can do such podcasts: 0007
Yes, The Fractal Entrepreneurship Model is industry-agnostic. There are just three conditions, though!
- The business offering should be sustainable and carbon or pollution neutral, if not negative.
- It should enable the less abled to do only what experts can do.
- It should be socially franchisable.
The model is just a framework with spaces to be filled in by entrepreneurs.
The spaces they would fill in would be as follows:
- What might be the most sustainable business direction most fitting to take up such that the entrepreneur feels passionate and dedicated to the cause for the rest of their life?
- Who are the target groups the entrepreneur is most keen in serving offerings that would solve a huge societal issue?
- What are the disruptive ad innovative offerings the entrepreneur can offer such that customers become ambassadors of the venture?
- Who are the less privileged folks who can partner with the entrepreneur and take the mission forward
- What are the low-cost experiments to perform to ensure that all failures are met and resolved at a low cost and in a controlled atmosphere?
- How may the entrepreneur franchise it?
And that’s it! Any industry could be made to have fractal ventures.
Synchronization amongst all fractal ventures in terms of how they keep their body and mind fit; in terms of how they communicate with one another; in terms of how they solve problems, and in terms of how they stay sustainable and plan their finances makes all ventures relate to one another even if they are disparate groups.
The technology of each venture may differ. But the soul of all ventures remains the same.
Sometimes beautiful things are extremely simple in structure, isn’t it?
You might have questions….Do write to me at email@example.com.